News: School Trips/Consent Forms

Good afternoon,
Going forward, any trips and relating consent forms will need to be paid for/completed via Parent Pay. Those who have not yet activated their accounts will have an activation letter sent home today. Please ensure you download the Parent Pay app and activate your account, the letter provides instructions on how to do this. Any payments can then be made online via the app or by cash, using the bar code on the letter at a local PayPoint (all three shops in the local area offer this). 

School meals should be selected through the app regardless of whether paid for or FSM. 

If you have any questions, please contact the school. 
Many thanks